Exclusively tailored for you
Jim and Ann Firth provide an exclusive venue. You can relax in the knowledge that you and your wedding party are the only guests we have within the marquee and grounds during your special day. The marquee is also open for you the day before your wedding and the day after as well so that you can come and have a rehearsal for your ceremony or arrange any special little extras for the tables.
We take pride in our dedication to you and all of your requirements. Ann Firth, our Wedding Planner, and Paul Williamson, our Events Manager, will be there for you throughout the whole wedding expereince from the moment you book until the actual day, to offer advice and support when needed. Our goal is to make your day as close to your idea of perfection as we can.
- We are a full service venue. There are no hidden extras to add to the price tag
- We have parking for 200 cars.
- Steeple Court Manor wine will be personalised with your names and the date of your wedding.
- We have a strict recycling policy for glass and cardboard because we care about the environment.
- Our kitchen has been continually awarded a five star rating by Eastliegh Borough Council for hygiene, cleanliness and food preparation.
We are open from April to October.
We open up the marquee every Friday evening between 6-8pm, during the season, for anyone who would like to come, have a look around and share a glass of Steeple Court Wine.
From the moment we met you Ann we knew that we would have the sort of wedding we dreamt of, but on the day itself our expectations were far exceeded.Claire and George